Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Skating Rink...a blast from the past!

A few weeks ago a friend invited my kids and I to go roller skating. I haven't skated in years, but back in the day that was the place to be. Not much has changed as you might guess. It still smells a little bit like feet, has the same skates from 20 years ago but aside from that its still a fun place for people of all ages. My kids only have tried to ice skating so this was all new to them. Although its been years for me, its like riding a bike...it comes back to you after a while and a few close calls.
 If you or your kids haven't done this in a while I highly recommend it. I can't promise you won't have sore legs or feet, but you will have a fun time hanging at the rink like good ole days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Hanging with Mom!